Content Writer & Digital Marketing Expert
We are looking for freelance bloggers who are experts in Digital Marketing. We want unique, well written articles of 500-2000+ words. Each article should include suitable images.What type of articles we want:
- How-to posts
- Research posts
- List posts
- Our readers need expert advice
- Highly shareable on social media
- Well researched and engaging content
- To bring targeted/relevant traffic
- Visually appealing posts
You can write quality posts that are searchable (SEO), clickable (CRO) and shareable (offer actionable value), and help people become better at digital marketing. This could be through inbound marketing, social media, landing pages, conversion rate optimization, social ads, blogging, copywriting, marketing, and being creative.
- You can write for a global audience.
- You can communicate with our clients effectively.
- You can write content in a conversational tone and as first person.
- You like to dig into deep research - go the extra mile to create a piece of content that is unique and helpful.
- You are consistent in production and delivery.
Please send us the sample of your published articles which you feel are closest to the writing style described above. You can mail them to email@example.com.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- 1 – 2 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tool
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administrations